So today is my 17th birthday!!! *Jumps for Joy* And, because I'm so psyched I'm adding something to the giveaway! I'm not sure what yet as I just woke up and it's 7 am and I'm too tired to think much right now but that's what I'm going to do because I'm in such a fantastic mood!
So here's some pictures of some really awesome Ninja Turtle birthday cakes (yes, my obsession with the ninja turtles is showing again) to make you drool!
Happy Birthday to ME! (Modest, aren't I?) Happy Reading!
Happy Birthday from Norway :) Hope you have a great day!
ReplyDeleteHip hip hooray! Happy Birthday!
ReplyDeleteHope you enjoy your day. :)
I'm a bit less than half a year older than you. :P And I mean like 5 months, 20~ days.
I...think I entered your giveaway. Can't wait to see what else you'll throw in there!
Happy Birthday! Hope you have an awesome day!
ReplyDeleteAlso, those cakes are wicked cool.
:D
Hope you have an awesome birthday! The ninja turtle cakes are amazing. I love Michelangelo!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday!! I hope it's the best one yet. :)
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday!!! Thanks for commenting on my blog. I can't believe it's your birthday too. Yay!
ReplyDeleteP.S. - Ninja Turtles are awesome!
happy birthday! hope you have an awesome day !
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday!! TMNT is still awesome! The movies with the guys in costumes are the best!
ReplyDeleteHappy birthday, I hope your day is fantastic! :D
ReplyDeleteHappy birthday! :)
ReplyDelete- Amanda
Those are SO flipping awesome. And congratulations! I'll be turning 17 next summer, and as far as my dear old dad is concerned, he'd feel better if it was ten years from now. He's the kind of dad that wishes I was still two years old. *harsh smile* Fond memories.
ReplyDeleteXD But anyways! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
Long live 17!
-Amelia
Thanks everyone! :) I'm working on the giveaway!!! I'm going to Barnes & Noble soon so hopefully I'll find some good stuff!
ReplyDelete