November 8, 2010

IRON FEY NUMBER FOUR?!

Oh yes! You heard right! Today, Julie Kagawa announced on her blog that there will be a fourth book in her fabulous Iron Fey series that was once thought to be a trilogy. The Title will be The Iron Knight and it's going to be Ash's story! To my dismay, that was all the details provided. You can read her original post HERE. Harlequin Teen also posted about the upcoming book on their Facebook page: "The secret is out! The Iron Fey series will continuenext fall with The Iron Knight!" You can "like" Harlequin Teen (for picking up such a fabulous series) on Facebook HERE. Or you can check out The Iron Fey official website HERE.

Megan, Puck, and Ash as depicted in Julie Kawaga's Sims3 game.

3 comments:

  1. I heard about that on GoodReads! Super excited!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What! How come I miss EVERYTHING, I need the new book now I'm sort of going through Iron Fey withdraw, its like one of my favorites. I am pumped to find out Ash's story though I am Team Puck.

    ReplyDelete