HI Monica, THanks you for visiting and signing up to follow Fangs, Wands and Fairy Dust. I do discuss subjects that are of an adult nature - not salaciously, and I don't "cuss" but I do have a warning that the site is for people over 18. If it is okay with your parents or guardian I am happy to have you along, so please be sure to share with them that you are reading my blog. For me it is a matter of ethics and of liability, although you probably see and hear much worse on TV.
Otherwise, it is great that I see so many teens discussing books online in very adult ways and not just "OMG!, Edward, no Jacob!" Gives me faith that the world will be in good hands! Of course, I will be following your blog!
I'm following you too. Your blog looks good. I'm a new blogger too, so my following will probably give you a jump-start. (I do a lot of linking.) By the way, you look freakishly like a friend of mine. (Not bad-freakish. Coll-freakish...I'll stop talking now xD)
hello! just found you via the hop. cute blog. i am new to blogging too. good luck!
ReplyDeleteStopping by on the Hop =D Have a good weekend and happy reading!
ReplyDelete-Jess
HI Monica, THanks you for visiting and signing up to follow Fangs, Wands and Fairy Dust.
ReplyDeleteI do discuss subjects that are of an adult nature - not salaciously, and I don't "cuss" but I do have a warning that the site is for people over 18. If it is okay with your parents or guardian I am happy to have you along, so please be sure to share with them that you are reading my blog. For me it is a matter of ethics and of liability, although you probably see and hear much worse on TV.
Otherwise, it is great that I see so many teens discussing books online in very adult ways and not just "OMG!, Edward, no Jacob!" Gives me faith that the world will be in good hands! Of course, I will be following your blog!
steph@fangswandsandfairydust.com
Hi Monica. Congrats on the new blog. Mine's pretty new too. I'm a new follower. Happy weekend!
ReplyDeleteI found you through the Blog Hop and Follow Friday. very cut blog! Love the plaid and flowers. Happy hopping weekend!!!
ReplyDeleteI'm following you too. Your blog looks good. I'm a new blogger too, so my following will probably give you a jump-start. (I do a lot of linking.)
ReplyDeleteBy the way, you look freakishly like a friend of mine. (Not bad-freakish. Coll-freakish...I'll stop talking now xD)
Thanks for following everyone I appreciate it!
ReplyDelete