Haven't done one of these in awhile! It's time to follow some blogs with Parajunkee's View and hop around with Crazy for Books! You can click the pictures if you want to join these awesome going ons!
(\___/) (='.'=) (")_(") Hello, visting you from Follow Friday. I think this is a marvelous way to meet bloggers both old and new. I'm #86, http://lisaslovesbooksofcourse.blogspot.com/. Just stopped by to wish you a great weekend, read a few reviews and follow you. This week my trip is brought to you by the number 2.
Hopping by, and I love your blog layout. I'm going to start following your blog now too... I recently read "The Things They Carried" and I'll be looking for your thoughts!
Hi! I'm stopping by from parajunkee's hop!! Love your background, it's so pretty!! I'm your newest follower :)
ReplyDeleteIn the Hammock Blog
Hoppin' by from FF. Gorgeous layout! I'm so jealous!! --I do follow for follow... come by and visit me some time.
ReplyDeleteHappy hopping!
Jinky @booksthattugtheheart.blogspot.com
I'm an old follower hopping through. I love weekends particularly for the Blog Hop. Have an awesome weekend!
ReplyDeleteMy Hop
Have a blast hopping to/following new blogs or beginning great books!
ReplyDeleteHere is my Book blogger hop/Follow me/Book Beginnings post! I am a very serious eclectic reader!
(\___/)
ReplyDelete(='.'=)
(")_(")
Hello, visting you from Follow Friday.
I think this is a marvelous way to meet bloggers both old and new.
I'm #86, http://lisaslovesbooksofcourse.blogspot.com/. Just stopped by to wish you a great weekend, read a few reviews and follow you.
This week my trip is brought to you by the number 2.
Coming via the hop and I AM a TOTAL BOOK COVER FIEND!
ReplyDeleteLike the look of the site and very cool montage of turquoise and pink flowers on light green background.
Have a great weekend :)
PK Reeves
Aisle B
http://aisleb.tumblr.com
Dropping in from the Hop!
ReplyDeleteReally love you're design.
- Shera (Book Whispers)
Just stopped by for the hop. I'm guilty of judging books by their cover. I hope you have a great weekend!!
ReplyDeleteA Book Obsession..
Make sure to check out my 100 followers contest here if you haven't entered! Ends 9/6
Hopping by, and I love your blog layout. I'm going to start following your blog now too... I recently read "The Things They Carried" and I'll be looking for your thoughts!
ReplyDeleteGlad to have found you via the Hop. Have an awesome weekend!
ReplyDeleteLove your background! Just hopping by to say I am your newest follower! I would love it if you stopped by my blog http://booksaremybff.blogspot.com/
ReplyDelete-Sarah
I'm visiting from the Hop. I'm enjoying your blog and am adding you to my blogroll.
ReplyDelete