I saw Easy A a few days ago with my friends! Oh My Goodness! It was so funny! Like laugh out loud funny, and I don't laugh at movies easily! It hits you "Not with a fizzle but a BANG!"
I didn't really like Emma Stone when I walked into the theater but now I must say I'm a huge fan! She really is an excellent actress and hilarious! Amanda Bynes was also hilarious, I've always loved her, especially in The Amanda Show! It was cool to see her in something again!
What was also cool was that I was reading The Scarlet Letter in school when this came out so I understood when they mentioned Hester Prynne. Oh, and did I mention one of the hottest guys ever is in this movie? Mhmm. No, not Dan Humpry (I don't know his non Gossip Girl name!), although he is hot too.
That's right, Twilight's own, Cam Gigandet!
I'd definitely give this movie an A. Because remember "A is for awesome!"



I loved this movie too. It was such a great one and lived up to all my very high expectations.
ReplyDeleteOMG! Cam Gigandent was in this? And Dan Humphrey? (lol, I can't believe you called him hot! Ewww!) I have to see this!
ReplyDeleteI saw this movie and loved it, great post
ReplyDeleteSaw the movie and loved it too! And I'm thrilled to know that I'm not the only Cam Gigandet fan! He was practically my favorite part... well, that and the fact that he was in one of the previews (Burlesque) and wearing eyeliner which I found very appealing!
ReplyDeleteDon't make the same mistake that I did. I came home and bought the song she sang in her bedroom all weekend and now I can't stop listening to it. She was right - it's addicting!