
If you haven't read Heavenly and Penitence yet, I strongly suggest you do. They are two of the best books I've ever read! Keep an eye out because my reviews along with an interview with Jennifer will be up this week!
Now for the links!
For those of you that don't know, I have finally go my facebook page up and you can friend me here: Monica Theramblingsofabookaddict
AND FOR THE PARTAY!
So don't just sit there! Get the books and get to the party! I'm not sure when it ends so move your butts!



Oh wow! I wasn't aware anyone else read these! I found the first book on a whim while doing an Angel-y search (I'm so obsessed with Angels, it's insane). I was able to find the first book, but the second is not in my library system, or any other nearby.. So it's on my wishlist. I'm excited to know there's a third one, too!
ReplyDeleteThe ending of the first one was too much of a cliffhanger, I need the rest!