Sorry I've been M.I.A. so long you've guys! I have no real excuse for you guys except... I couldn't blog because my dog ate my computer! Sad but true... (or not true, whatever :P). But I do have something very exciting to share with you guys!
This year Badass Bookie is hosting the 2011 Debutante Event!
What is the Debutante Event you may be wondering? Well, it runs from December 1st through the 25th and it features 2011 Debutante (New) Authors! Each author will be featured over two day time slots. The first day is for you to get to know the author and learn about their book and the second day is a GIVEAWAY! Think about how many giveaways you could enter over the course of the month? Oh yes, it is awesome! Now that you're interested you're probably wondering who the awesome Debutante authors are going to be! Well here's the schedule:
1st-2nd of Dec. - Julia Karr ( XVI)
3rd-4th of Dec - Amy Holder ( Lipstick Laws)
5th-6th of Dec - Carrie Harris ( Bad Taste In Boys)
7th-8th of Dec - Elana Johnson ( Possession)
9th-10th of Dec - Lia Habel ( Dearly, Departed)
11th-12th of Dec - Sara Bennett Wealer ( Rival)
13th-14th of Dec - Beth Revis ( Across the Universe)
15th-16th of Dec - Lisa and Lauren Roecker ( The Liar Society)
17th -18th of Dec - Kristi Cook ( Haven)
19th -20th of Dec - Cynthia Hand ( Unearthly)
21st-22nd of Dec - Kiki Hamilton ( The Faerie Ring)
23rd-24th of Dec - Lauren DeStefano ( Wither)
25th of Dec - Wrap up post
3rd-4th of Dec - Amy Holder ( Lipstick Laws)
5th-6th of Dec - Carrie Harris ( Bad Taste In Boys)
7th-8th of Dec - Elana Johnson ( Possession)
9th-10th of Dec - Lia Habel ( Dearly, Departed)
11th-12th of Dec - Sara Bennett Wealer ( Rival)
13th-14th of Dec - Beth Revis ( Across the Universe)
15th-16th of Dec - Lisa and Lauren Roecker ( The Liar Society)
17th -18th of Dec - Kristi Cook ( Haven)
19th -20th of Dec - Cynthia Hand ( Unearthly)
21st-22nd of Dec - Kiki Hamilton ( The Faerie Ring)
23rd-24th of Dec - Lauren DeStefano ( Wither)
25th of Dec - Wrap up post
So as you can tell the 2011 Debutante Event is going to be made of awesome! I know that I'm more than a little excited for this thing to start! And a big thanks to Badass Bookie for hosting this amazing extravaganza!



Thanks for the great link :)
ReplyDeleteHello! I just thought you might be interested in a book giveaway I'm hosting. Check it out at amandarosetew.blogspot.com!
ReplyDelete