This week's question for the Book Blogger Hop is: "Why do you read the genre that you do? What draws you to it?"
I personally like to read YA because it's my age group. I can relate to the characters more easily and understand what they're going through and how they feel. With adult books I don't always get what their going through because I haven't been there yet and with Middle Grade they're just too young to appeal to me.
Happy Hopping and Happy Reading everyone!





Hopping by to say Hello! I'm also a YA fan and love the genre! You can find me blogging here: http://blog.juliealindsey.com/
ReplyDeleteI read YA for that reason too!
ReplyDeleteHopping... I can enjoy a good YA right with every one else. But I like to read many different genres. :)
ReplyDeleteToday I posted a review of a grand Steampunkery Book! Please do check it out, I highly recommend Vampire Empire: The Greyfriar if you want Steampunkery and a mix of many genres. A new favorite... indeed a huggable book!
Mad Scientist
Steampunkery & Book Reviews
Forbidden Steam
Where the Mad Scientist can be found behind the bed chamber doors!
Hi,
ReplyDeleteI am stopping by from the Hop. I also like YA paranormal. I am so drawn to it where I get so sucked into the book and I love paranormal romance. Check out my Follow Me Friday and Book Blogger Hop post
I love your blog and btw, I'm a new follower =D
Mariya @ Mystifying Paranormal Reviews
Book becomes our escape from reality regardless the genre. :) You can read my answer at Clandestine Sanctuary. Have a great weekend!
ReplyDeleteBtw, I am your newest follower.
Here I am hopping on by...
ReplyDeleteI went all over the map with this question on my blog. I read and enjoy almost every genre of fiction out there. There’s no way I could just pick one.
So I talked about all of them. Even romance fiction (sort of)! I invite you to hop over to my blog at http://www.howardsherman.net and see for yourself.
Howard A. Sherman
http://www.howardsherman.net
Happy Follow Friday! I am a follower!
ReplyDeleteSincerely,
Emma Michaels
The Thirteenth Chime
http://EmmaMichaels.Blogspot.com
Hello,
ReplyDeleteHappy Friday I'm just stopping by for Follow Friday and the hop. I can't believe its Friday already but I hope you have a fabulous weekend and get lots of reading done.
Danielle
Romance Book Junkies
How is your Friday going? I'm a new follower. Check me out at www.phaedrashowandtell.blogspot.com
ReplyDeleteHopping through. I like reading YA a lot too. I love how hopeful most of the books are.
ReplyDeleteMy Hop