January 27, 2011

Friday Follow and Blog Hop (11)

It's that time again! Time to participating in the Book Blogger Hop hosted by Crazy-for-Books and Friday Follow hosted by Parakjunkee!

Book Blogger Hop

This week's question for the Book Blogger Hop is: What book are you looking forward to seeing published in 2011? Why?

Honestly I have NO IDEA. Like at all. I don't really know what's coming out for all of 2011 just a few that I'm not too super excited about. The Iron Knight by Julie Kagawa is coming out this year right? Cause I really want that! Sorry for such a lame answer... :L

This week's question for Follow Friday is: What is/was your favorite subject in school?

A: Hmm... well I'm not really a fan of school but if I had to pick out of the core subjects I'd say English. I'm good at English. Definitely HATE math. I'm in trig/pre-calc now and it's pretty much the worst thing ever. In general I like the art courses. I just finished taking Design and Creation of Jewelry and it was so much fun! I made so much cool stuff and some of it is even in the display cases in the hallways so that's fun! I also took Intro to Photography and that was cool because I learned how to develop my own film and we did a couple cool projects. I also loved Graphic Design (had this work in the display cases too! I'm proud of myself :P) which I took last year and I'm taking Graphic Design II this year which I'm excited about along with Web Page Design and a video production class (I'm kinda skeptical about how the video class will go though).

What classes did/do you like or dislike?


Happy Hopping and Happy Reading everyone!

23 comments:

  1. Hopping by :) This week's hop will be a good one for you to discover a bunch of new 2011 books then! I'm pretty sure you're right and The Iron Knight is coming out this year.

    Small Review

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI! Hopping on through, My books I can't wait for is a huge long list- Deeper Than Midnight by Lara Adrian , Eternal Rider by Larissa Ione.

    My fave subject was and is History.

    My FF and Blog hops

    ReplyDelete
  3. I so need to start reading those Julie Kagawa books! I'm positive I'll love them. And you're right, Iron Knight is set for this year - November 2011. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello! New follower, I found you on the blog hop :) Like you, I enjoyed English.... but my all time fav subject would have to be art :) I'm a very artsy person :)haha! and YES! i too am patiently awaiting The Iron Knight, it BETTER come out this year!!!

    Diana

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm with you on math. Wishing you luck through Trig!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I chose a mystery set in Paris - a series that tells a lot about Paris and its history. You might like it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dropping by via blogger hop. :) Have a great weekend!
    I am your newest follower. Drop by via Clandestine Sanctuary to read my answer for this week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hopping by via the Hop. I know that I had a hard time trying to pick a book. So I just picked 2 from 2 different series that I know are coming out. I know about a lot of books that are coming out and that's why it was so hard for me to narrow it down.

    My Hop is here:
    http://faybaysbooks.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I still have yet to read the Iron Fey series.. I thought it was just going to be a trilogy!

    My favourite subject used to be English, when I was studying it :) I'm picking it up again next year! :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. So glad to have found you via the Hop. There are tons of great books coming out this year that I'm excited about. Too many to list, really :)

    Your jewelry class sounds like tons of fun. My high school was tiny, so we didn't have too many fun electives like that. English was always my favorite. No surprise there!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey! I'm your newest follower. The book I'm most looking forward to is the sequel to Philip Reeve's Fever Crumb published by Scholastic. If you're a fan of Hunger Games or Maze Runner, then check that one out!

    Hope your teacher gives you extra credit for blogging!

    When you get the chance, please visit and consider following me at one of my blogs: http://teachwithpicturebooks.blogspot.com
    http://howtoteachanovel.blogspot.com.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am looking forward to the Iron Knight too! Great pick.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hey Monica, just stopping by on the hop and follow. I'm ur newest follower. History is sexy!!
    Happy Reading!!!
    See ya!
    Dana
    Readaholics Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hey, hopping in! I can't wait for the Iron Knight either! 2011 is a great book year so I can see why that was a hard choice.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I laughed when I read your response to the question. I think oftentimes we readers get so caught up in what's coming next, we don't pay attention to what we have in front of us. LOL

    Have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  16. The book I’m most expecting in 2011 is by an author I crossed off my “Favorite author” list.

    He’s back on that list now.

    Who’s the author? Raymond Feist? What’s the book? A Kindgom Besieged.

    Hop on over to my website to read all about it – http://www.howardsherman.net

    Howard A. Sherman, Implementor
    Get Inside a Story
    http://www.inthestory.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Just stopping bye to say im a new follower! I took phtography when I was a freshman in hisghschool. I was totaly lost with it! if you have time check out my blog to see my Follow and Blog Hop Friday http://breathingbooks.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love your header...so creative.

    Hello...stopping by from the blog hop.

    Stop by my blog for a giveaway that ends tomorrow, January 29, 2011, at noon and to see my not so exciting answer. :)

    http://silversolara.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi! I'm your newest follower :o) I'm happy to see that a lot of people are choosing English as their fave subject! Like you, I despise math! Design and Creation of Jewelry sounds awesome! Happy hopping!

    http://readbtwnthelines-laura.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  20. 2011 is going to be such a great year for books. There are so many good things to look forward to. I liked English, Theatre and Art. Can you tell that I'm not the maths type?

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love Julie Kagawa, she's awesome =] I love maths, I like how it's either right or wrong, you don't get an in between answer... I like English too though. =]

    Have a great week!
    Bella @
    www.cheezyfeetbooks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Your header is so cute! Love that font. :]

    A jewelry class sounds like it'd be fun. My school didn't offer many art classes, unfortunately. But we did have photography, and that was cool.

    ReplyDelete