July 21, 2010

Waiting on Wednesday! (4)

Waiting on Wednesday is hosted over at Breaking the Spine.

This Wednesday I found a contest that pretty much has every top book that I (and every other blogger) are waiting on! It's like the contest of all contests! There are 7, that's right, 7 ARC's!!! I know what you're thinking. Unbelievable right? Here's what's up for grabs:

Clockwork Angel, by Cassandra Clare

Firelight, by Sophie Jordan

Halo, by Alexandra Adornetto

Paranormalcy, by Kiersten White

Personal Demons, by Lisa Desrochers

The Replacement, by Brenna Yovanoff

Torment, by Lauren Kate
So, if you think this contest is as awesome as I do and you're waiting on these books too this Wednesday, then head on over to Babbling Flow and enter the contest for yourself! I really hope I win one cause I've been wanting pretty much all of these books since I heard of them! Omg, I'm so excited.

So now you know what books I'm salivating over. What about you guys? What are you all waiting on this Wednesday?

No comments:

Post a Comment