It is once again that time of week! It's time to follow some blogs with Parajunkee's View and hop around with Crazy for Books! You can click the pictures if you want to join these awesome going ons! Now to the question of the week from Crazy for Books!
How many books do you have on your 'to be read shelf’?
Well, technically none because I don't have a to be read shelf. I have them in a drawer next to my bed because I ran out of room elsewhere! Right now I probably have 10-15 book tbr, 4 of which are school books so as soon as I finish Beautiful Darkness I'm moving on to them! Sorry guys but you're gonna be getting reviews of them too! :P Unfortunately I have to read both Hemingway and Steinbeck this year and I hate them both with a passion but I guess that's what I get for taking honors right? What about you guys? How many books do you have on your tbr shelves (or wherever else you may keep your tbr books!)? Anything you're particularly looking forward to or trying to put off?





Hi again, blog hopping through : ) ! Happy Friday!
ReplyDeleteBest,
Kelsey
And don’t forget to check out my site to see my weekly featured movie clip, special announcement, and my answer to this week’s Blog Hop’s question.
Hi and happy hopping day!
ReplyDeleteI´m stopping by from the blog hop! I´m already a follower, though.
Have a geat weekend and have fun with your TBR books (even those from school!)
Christine
New follower from Follow Friday!
ReplyDeleteAutumn
www.fromthetbrpile.blogspot.com
I'm stopping by from FF and the Hop. I'm a new follower!
ReplyDeleteI hope you will stop by my blog:
www.readerbuzz.blogspot.com
You only have 10-15 books in your TBR? Amazing!
From the hop! I've got close to 200 books so your list looks great to me!
ReplyDeleteHi Monica,
ReplyDeleteI have an award for you!
http://johnsmithbooks.blogspot.com/2010/08/i-got-award.html