July 9, 2010

Follow Friday and Blog Hop! (3)

It's Friday and you know what that means! FRIDAY FOLLOW AND BLOG HOP TIME! Whoot! Friday Follow is hosted over at Parajunkee's View and the Blog Hop is over at Crazy For Books!


Now, every week you are supposed to answer a question for the hoppers to get to know you a little better and this week's question is who are some of your favorite authors and why? At first I had a really difficult time trying to answer this question. I thought back to all the books I've read and who they were by and I just couldn't decide. But then I realized that was my answer. I love and respect all authors and I could never pick a favorite. Picking a favorite author is like picking a favorite family member, for most of us it just can't be done and while sometimes they will get on our nerves in the end we love them all pretty much equally.

Happy Reading and Hopping!

10 comments:

  1. Hi! I'm visiting because of the hop! Great place. I'm a follower!

    I'll be hanging around a bit!

    VampAngel
    VampAngel's Dilemma: To Read or Not To Read It? That is The Question

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi!

    I´m stopping by once again from the blogger hop!

    I´m already a follower and I still love your blog! :)

    Have a great weekend!

    Christine
    http://readingonthedarksid.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, Stopping on by to check out your blog. I hope you don't mind. Enjoy the weekend.

    Elyssa

    http://literarydaydreams.blogspot.com/
    Personal Blog

    http://ikissbooks.blogspot.com/
    Group Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Monica! I'm diggin your blog layout, but I still hope you win the giveaway if you want it!

    I'm a new follower from FF! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have found your blog through this meme and am happy to be a new follower. I hope you have a wonderful weekend and I look forward to reading your future posts. By the way, I really love your layout-the colors are so pretty together

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hiya!

    Found you on Parajunkee's Follow Friday :) You have a great blog!

    Stop by our blog and hang out with us sometime :)

    Have a superb weekend!
    ♥Isalys
    Book ♥ Soulmates

    ReplyDelete
  7. Follow Friday is here.
    I loved your site.
    Will visit you again for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much for participating in the Blog Hop! Have a wonderful weekend. ♥ Parajunkee

    ReplyDelete
  9. New Follower swinging by from hops. Great blog!

    http://www.teensreadandwrite.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi stopping by on my hopping adventure. Looking forward to seeing what you thought of Claire De Lune. I reviewed that one this week too. Now following. Shari over at myneuroticbookaffair.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete