July 22, 2010

Friday Follow and Blog Hop! (5)

Book Blogger Hop

It's friday! So you know what that means! It's time to grab those pogo sticks and start hopping from blog to blog! The Book Blogger Hop is hosted over at Crazy for Books. So, check it out over there if you want to join. Also, there's Parajunkee's Friday Follow!


Of course there's a weekly question so you guys can get to know me and this week's question asks about the book I'm currently reading. Right now I'm reading Tyger Tyger by Kersten Hamilton. This books is about a girl named Teagan, her brother Aiden, and her not cousin Finn. Teagan's mother is killed by goblins and her father is soon after abducted by them. The only way to save Teagan's father is for Teagan, Aiden, and Finn to enter the Mag Mell (sorta like faery land) and to retrieve him from the ruler of the land, Fear Doirich, the Dark Man.

So guys, what are you all reading? Happy Reading and Happy Hopping!

13 comments:

  1. Stopping by from The Hop! I'm a new follower!

    You can find me at The Nerd's Wife.

    I'm hosting a giveaway for *signed* copies of Shiver and Linger by Maggie Stiefvater at my site!

    Have a great evening!

    Arena
    aka The Nerd's Wife

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I'm stopping by from parajunkee's follow friday! I'm a new follower, love your background :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am a new follower :)

    I am reading "By Midnight" by Mia James. So far I love the book.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey im here from the hop and im a new follower.. please feel free to stop by My Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello, I am already a follower coming by the blog hop.

    Have a great weekend!

    Savy

    ReplyDelete
  6. I stopped in for the hop and am a new follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Follow Friday! Thought I'd stop by and follow you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Friday! I'm a new follower.

    I really enjoyed Tyger, Tyger. Very different, very Irish.

    Jennifer
    Reading with Tequila

    ReplyDelete
  9. stopping by from the hop - will look forward to reading your review of tyger tyger. i've heard a lot about this and may need to up it on my TBR list.

    happy weekend!
    http://moydrook.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi! I'm a new follower through the blog hop :)

    Haven't read Tyger Tyger yet but it's on my to-be-ordered-from-the-library list!

    Danya
    atapestryofwords.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello! I found you from Follow Friday! I'm a new follower :)

    I LOVE Tyger Tyger! It's an amazing novel!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Greetings from a new follower!

    Have a blessed Saturday! sorry to hop off so quickly but being new, I have so much to view.

    I too loved Eclipse! But I can't for the life of me think of a favorite scene.

    catch up with you later...
    http://snewo.wordpress.com/2010/07/24/book-hop-follow-my-blog-friday/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hello there! I'm so loving the Blogger Hop - I'm finding such great new blogs to follow. Can't wait to see more from you!

    Find me over at Novel Addiction
    www.glowsnoveladdiction.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete