July 29, 2010

Friday Follow and Blog Hop! (6)

Book Blogger Hop

Yay! It's my favorite day of the week! FRIDAY! So we get to do the Friday Follow hosted by Parajunkee's View and the Blog Hop hosted by Crazy for Books so that we can make new friends! Every week Crazy for Books asks a question for bloggers to answer so that followers can get to know the bloggers better and this weeks question is:

Who is your favorite new-to-you author so far this year?

My favorite author that is new to me so far would have to be Kieran Scott, author of She's So Dead to Us. Click HERE to read my review! She's extremely talented and I love her style of writing.

Who's you're favorite new author this year? Comment or link!

Happy reading and happy hopping everyone!

17 comments:

  1. Stopping in from Follow Friday. Hmmm haven't heard of Kieran Scott before. Have a great weekend!


    Stephanie G
    Paranormal Haven

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey you, just stopping by on the hop and follow. I've chosen my fav author, too. I'll have to check out Kieren.
    Have a great weekend. Happy Reading!!!
    See ya!
    Readaholics Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi monica! found you on the hop, and i'm now a follower :) i haven't had a chance to read any of kieran scott's books, but she's so dead to us sounds really good :)

    have a great weekend!

    erika
    erika breathes books

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm been want to she She's So Dead To Us for a while now, but haven't gotten to it yet. Hopefully I will soon. :)

    Just stopping to say hi from the hop. *waves*

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm your newest follower from Friday Follow. Have a great weekend


    http://amomentwithmystee.blogspot.com/2010/07/follow-friday.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. *giggles* Yes, I'm back so soon. So Scott, eh. I will have to check her out. Thanks!

    Best,
    Missie
    The Unread Reader

    ReplyDelete
  7. New Follower.

    I love Simone Elkeles

    ReplyDelete
  8. Passing by from the Book Blogger Hop!

    I'm a new follower!

    Hope you visit my blog too! Have a good weekend!

    Gilliene
    http://eepgeek.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stopping by via the hop to say HELLO! new follower and looking forward to reading your posts =)

    happy weekend!

    -Claire

    ReplyDelete
  10. Found you on the hop - I am now a follower!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi! I just found you through the blogger hop and thought I'd follow! Have a great Friday!!!

    nymfaux
    http://nymfaux.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Just stopping by for the hop!! Hope you are having a fun weekend!!!

    Feel free to come and visit me atAddicted To Romance


    Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi, just blog hopping by! Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I am stopping by from follow friday.
    Nice blog!
    I am a new follower

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hey, I'm already a follower but I'm stopping in to say hi. Have a fantastic weekend!

    Ava

    ReplyDelete
  16. Stopping by from the follow, and I'm now a follower.

    ~Jenn
    http://jennyburd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. She's So Dead to Us seems to be a popular book right now. Happy Friday. Come see who my new favorite authors are.

    ReplyDelete