
The first book I'm waiting on this week is...
Title: It Started With a Dare
Author: Lindsay Faith Rech
Pages: 312
Release Date: 09/13/2010
Publisher: Houghton Mifflin Harcourt
Summary from Goodreads:
"Self-proclaimed nobody CG Silverman sees her move to an upscale new school as her chance to be somebody different. Her devil-may-care attitude attracts the in-clique, and before CG realizes it, a routine game of truth or dare launches her to iconic status.
While this rebel image helps secure CG’s newfound popularity, it also propels her through a maze of unprecedented chaos, with each new lie and every dare opening doors that, in most cases, were better off left shut.CG is on a collision course with disaster. Will she be able to keep up the façade? Or will the whole world find out she’s a fraud?"**Isn't the cover for It Started With a Dare just adorable!

Until Finn Mac Cumhaill arrives. Finn's a bit on the unearthly beautiful side himself. He has a killer accent and a knee-weakening smile. And either he's crazy or he's been haunting Abby's dreams, because he's talking about goblins, too . . . and about being The Mac Cumhaill, born to fight all goblin-kind. Finn knows a thing or two about fighting. Which is a very good thing, because this time, Abby's right. The goblins are coming."

This week I am also waiting on...
Title: Tyger Tyger (Goblin Wars, #1)
Author: Kersten Hamilton
Pages: 320
Release Date: 11/15/2010
Publisher: Houghton Mifflin Harcourt
Summary From Goodreads:
"Teagan Wylltson's best friend, Abby, dreams that horrifying creatures--goblins, shape-shifters, and beings of unearthly beauty but terrible cruelty--are hunting Teagan. Abby is always coming up with crazy stuff, though, so Teagan isn't worried. Her life isn't in danger. In fact, it's perfect. She's on track for a college scholarship. She has a great job. She's focused on school, work, and her future. No boys, no heartaches, no problems.
Until Finn Mac Cumhaill arrives. Finn's a bit on the unearthly beautiful side himself. He has a killer accent and a knee-weakening smile. And either he's crazy or he's been haunting Abby's dreams, because he's talking about goblins, too . . . and about being The Mac Cumhaill, born to fight all goblin-kind. Finn knows a thing or two about fighting. Which is a very good thing, because this time, Abby's right. The goblins are coming."
They both sound really good, right? Tell me what you're waiting on this week! Leave me a link or just comment it! I'd loved to see what everyone else is waiting on!



My WOW is for the new Natalie Standiford book. I'm looking forward to this "Dare" book but I don't like the cover. :-(
ReplyDeleteGood choices.
I just finished Tyger Tyger, and it was really good! I hope you like it as much as I did!
ReplyDeleteMy WOW is here -
Manga Maniac Cafe